Official Documents and Forms
For questions about joining the Association, please email us at email@example.com
To join, please download the membership form, complete the form and mail it to the association.
The Hospital Play Specialists Registration Council (HPSRC) is a standing committee of the Hospital Play Specialists Association of Aotearoa/New Zealand (Inc.) The purpose of the HPSRC is to provide a registration programme for the hospital play specialist profession. Registration is a process by which a professional organisation or association grants recognition to an individual who has achieved competency. Once registered by the Association, a hospital play specialist is entitled to put RegHPS (Registered Hospital Play Specialist) after their name.
Hospital play specialist registration:
- Fosters consistency in standards of practice and ethical conduct.
- Enhances the status and credibility of the profession.
- Validates professional knowledge and provides a sense of professional pride and achievement.
- Provides assurance for the public that Hospital Play Specialists have achieved professional competency requirements for their profession and are maintaining their professional development.
Hospital play specialist re-registration requires professionals who are considered to be competent to maintain current knowledge and standards in the field, as well as to demonstrate a commitment to continued professional growth.
- To establish a process for recognition of hospital play specialists who have achieved professional competencies.
- To provide a mechanism, through re-registration, that holds individual registered hospital play specialists responsible for ethical conduct and continued professional growth and development.
Eligibility requirements, and requirements for re-registration, are established by the HPSRC and approved by the Hospital Play Specialists Association executive.
- Registration Booklet 2017 (1 Mb)
- Registration Form (Initial Application) (1.3 Mb)
- Registration Form (Re-registration) (1.3 Mb)
- Registration Form (Re-registration STC) (985 Kb)
- PD Record (in PDF)
- PD Record (In Word)
- Referees Report
- HPSRC Conflict of Interest policy & procedures
The following HPSAANZ documents are provided below: